Do you have employees driving his/her own car for work related purposes? There are many situations that present a potential risk for you to be held accountable for the actions of your employees while they are driving their own vehicles.
- Do you have administrative employees use their own vehicles to go to the post office or bank on your company’s behalf?
- Have you sent employees to pick up lunch, drop off mail or pick up office supplies?
- Have you ever rented a vehicle while on a business trip?
- Do you have employees that drive to and from their patient’s home for patient visits?
- Do you have a sales force to which you provide a car allowance for business use of their personal vehicles?
If you answered yes to these questions, a Hired & Non-Owned Auto Insurance can help protect your business in these unique driving situations. A Hired and Non-Owned Auto Insurance can help pay for damage caused by the cars your business uses but doesn’t own. The policy typically cover your business’ liability for accidents that occur while driving leased vehicles, rentals,a nd employee-owned cars for company errors.
To learn more about this coverage and obtain a free quote, contact ProAction today at (951) 898-9892 and we will assist you in finding the best policy that best suits your business. The road can be dangerous, but protecting your business with the right policy can save you time and money.