Workers’ comp for home health can be hard to find and expensive. Fears related to COVID-19 claims have caused many insurance companies to retract or tighten their underwriting requirements. Many of our insurance partners are still pricing coverage aggressively due to our success within your industry.
We’ve been helping home health care providers find affordable coverage since 2003. Our team understands the unique underwriting requirements from the insurance companies. That’s why we’ve developed programs designed to help you get the best rates and most flexible payment options.
We partner with the best carriers writing home health business insurance and provide the following services to better assist you with your insurance needs:
- Pay As You Go – Improve cash flow and reduce the potential for big audit bills.
- Comparison Pricing – Get quotes from multiple insurance companies to ensure the lowest rates.
- Claims Management – Our carriers have experienced claim managers to close claims quickly.
- Experienced Specialists – Get expert advice on owner exemptions, class codes, state rates, experience modifiers, audits and claims.
- Smarter Quotes – Our technology matches your business with insurance companies ready to offer the lowest cost coverage.
- Stronger Relationships – We leverage our past performance and premium size to negotiate your best price on workers’ compensation.
- Better Choices – Insurance rates vary by company. That’s why we quote a diverse group of top-rated insurance companies.
Contact your industry experts today to start saving time and money especially during this challenging time many businesses are facing.